Tandoori-Style Chicken, Avocado and Mango Salad
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 6 ounces Grilled Tandoori-Style Chicken sliced
- 1/2 large avocado
- 1/2 large mango or 1/4 cups frozen mango chunks, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon Cucumber Raita
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- Combine greens, chicken, avocado, mango, raita and olive oil in large salad bowl.
- Add salt to taste and toss before serving immediately.
Leftover Grilled Tandoori-Style Chicken along with leftover Cucumber Raita always makes an easy and delicious protein-packed salad for a lunch or light dinner the next day.