Traditional Homemade Cole Slaw
This traditional cole slaw is a lower-sugar, real-food version that your family will love just the same! It pairs well with this Instant Pot Pulled Pork Tenderloin recipe!
- 1 14 oz. bag of cole slaw mix
- 2 T. minced onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (avocado oil base)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 t. stevia (Splenda Naturals)
- 1 t. sugar (optional)
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/8 t. black pepper
- Grate minced onion and place in large mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise through black pepper to bowl with onion; whisk well.
- Stir in cole slaw mix. Can be eaten immediately, but flavors meld if cole slaw is refrigerated 1 hour or more until serving.