Oven-Baked Chicken Wings (Gluten-free)
- 2.5 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/3 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1 T. paprika
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
- 4 T. butter
- Preheat oven to 425. Line large jelly roll pan with foil. Place butter on foil and place in oven until melted. Remove from oven.
- Combine flour and spices into large bowl. Place thawed and dry chicken wings in bowl; toss to coat.
- Place chicken wings on baking sheet with melted butter. Return to oven; bake 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven; flip each chicken wing. Return to oven and bake about 15 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through.