Oven-Baked Chicken Wings (Gluten-free)
These gluten-free oven wings have great flavor and texture, you won't know they weren't deep fried in breading!
- 2.5 pounds chicken wings
- 1/3 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 425. Line large jelly roll pan with foil. Place butter on foil and place in oven until melted. Remove from oven.
- While butter is melting, combine flour and spices into a large bowl. Place thawed and dried chicken wings in bowl one at a time; toss to coat.
- Place chicken wings on baking sheet with melted butter. Return to oven; bake 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven; flip each chicken wing. Return to oven and bake about 15 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through.
These chicken wings make a delicious appetizer or a main dish. Serve them as is, or with blue cheese dressing.