Inside Out Egg Rolls
- 2 tablespoons sesame (or coconut) oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 pounds ground pork (or chicken)
- 2 (or more) tablespoons garlic chili paste, to taste (like Sriracha sauce, but without added sugar)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 (14 oz.) bags of cole slaw mix
- About 6 to 8 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large stir fry pan. Cook the onion, garlic and ginger a few minutes until transparent and fragrant.
- Add meat, chili paste, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar and stir until meat is cooked.
- Add coleslaw mix and stir a few minutes more until it is wilted.
- Stir in the green onions.
- Serve as complete meal or along with brown rice, if you prefer.
Leftovers are great for lunch in a thermos. My kids call dibs on them!