Greek Gyro Power Bowl
This is Mediterranean food at its best! And it's versatile, so each plate can be customized according to preferences!
- Dice two eggplants and toss with plenty of olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare Greek Beef Gyro meat according to recipe. Set Instant Pot for 30 minutes.
- Place eggplant in oven for 30 minutes; stir once halfway through cooking time.
- While beef and eggplant are cooking, prepare tzatziki and chop tomatoes.
- Assemble bowls in a pleasing colorful way and enjoy!
This is a flavorful lower carb meal the whole family will love. Feel free to add chick peas, brown rice or farro, if desired. Feta cheese is also a delicious addition.