Greek Gyro Power Bowl
This is Mediterranean food at its best! And it's versatile, so each plate can be customized according to preferences!
- 2 pounds Instant Pot Beef Gyro meat
- 2 medium eggplants diced and roasted
- 1 cup Tatziki Greek yogurt cucumber sauce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 6 marinated artichokes
- 18 kalamata olives
- 6 cups lettuce or arugula
- 1 cup microgreens optional
- 4 tablespoons tahini optional
- Dice two eggplants and toss with plenty of olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare Greek Beef Gyro meat according to recipe. Set Instant Pot for 30 minutes.
- Place eggplant in oven for 30 minutes; stir once halfway through cooking time.
- While beef and eggplant are cooking, prepare tzatziki and chop tomatoes.
- Assemble bowls in a pleasing colorful way and enjoy!
This is a flavorful lower carb meal the whole family will love. Feel free to add chick peas, brown rice or farro, if desired. Feta cheese is also a delicious addition.