Tzatziki (Greek Yogurt Sauce)
This traditional Greek yogurt sauce is perfect with grilled, marinated meat. But it's so good you can eat it alone as a salad!
- 2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and grated (or chopped if you're in a hurry, although grated is better)
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Peel and grate cucumber, using paper towel to squeeze and absorb extra liquid.
- Combine with other ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
This savory yogurt sauce is delicious with grilled chicken, Instant Pot Greek Beef "Gyros" or One Pan Greek Roasted Chicken and Vegetables. It also makes a great dip with raw vegetables.