Tzatziki (Greek Yogurt Sauce)
This traditional Greek yogurt sauce is perfect with grilled, marinated meat. But it's so good you can eat it alone as a salad!
- 2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and grated (or chopped if you're in a hurry, although grated is better)
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Peel and grate cucumber, using paper towel to squeeze and absorb extra liquid.
- Combine with other ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.