- 2 packages of baked tofu
- 2 T. coconut oil
- 3 peppers (red, yellow, and orange), chopped
- 2 T. red curry paste (or to taste; I used Maesri brand, half of a 4 ounce can and it was spicy!)
- 2 13.5-oz. cans coconut milk
- 1 cup of chicken broth (I prefer homemade, which I keep in the freezer, but canned will work)
- 4 T. fish sauce
- 1 T. maple syrup (or to taste)
- 2 to 3 cups green beans, frozen
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- Make baked tofu. (This part can be done even a day in advance and kept in the refrigerator until added to curry.)
- While tofu is baking, chop 3 peppers. Place remaining 2 T. coconut oil in pan and saute peppers until almost done.
- Add red curry paste and stir to release flavors for about 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk, chicken broth, fish sauce, and maple syrup.
- Add frozen green beans; simmer until tofu is done.
- Add baked tofu and chopped basil.
Serve over cauliflower rice or brown rice. Leftovers are delicious, as all the flavors have more time to meld together.