Chicken Fajitas (Slow Cooker)
- 2 large red peppers sliced
- 2 large yellow peppers sliced
- 2 large orange pepper sliced
- 2 medium onions sliced
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 8 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- hot sauce to taste (optional)
- lime slices optional
Mix chopped vegetables in bottom of pan.
Place chicken over vegetables.
Sprinkle with garlic, spices and salt.
Top with tomato paste and hot sauce, if desired.
Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours (or longer if needed).
Using a fork, pull chicken apart. Squeeze lime juice over top of chicken before serving, if desired.
Serve over lettuce as a fajita salad, over cauliflower or brown rice, or in a tortilla. Top with shredded cheese, guacamole, and sour cream.