Chicken Fajitas (Slow Cooker)
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 2 yellow peppers, sliced
- 2 orange pepper, sliced
- 1 to 2 onions, sliced
- 3 to 5 chicken breasts
- 7 to 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cumin
- salt, to taste
- 2 to 3 T. tomato paste
- hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- lime slices (optional)
- Mix chopped vegetables in bottom of pan.
- Place chicken over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with garlic and spices.
- Top with tomato paste and hot sauce, if desired.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 5 to 6 hours (mine cooks fast, yours may take longer).
- Using a fork, pull chicken apart. Squeeze lime juice over top of chicken before serving, if desired.
Serve over lettuce as a “fajita salad” or in a tortilla. Top with shredded cheese, guacamole, and sour cream.