Chicken Fajitas (Slow Cooker)
- Slow Cooker
- 2 large red peppers sliced
- 2 large yellow peppers sliced
- 2 large orange pepper sliced
- 2 medium onions sliced
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 8 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- hot sauce to taste (optional)
- lime slices optional
- Mix chopped vegetables in bottom of pan.
- Place chicken over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with garlic, spices and salt.
- Top with tomato paste and hot sauce, if desired.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours (or longer if needed).
- Using a fork, pull chicken apart. Squeeze lime juice over top of chicken before serving, if desired.
Serve over lettuce as a fajita salad, over cauliflower or brown rice, or in a tortilla. Top with shredded cheese, guacamole, and sour cream.