- 6 to 7 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
Store in a mason jar. I like to use a grease pencil to label the lid.
This seasoning salt is a key ingredient in this chicken salad. Or it makes an easy real food meal to simply sprinkle it on chicken pieces and bake them, or top a whole chicken (or two) and cook in a slow cooker for some flavorful cooked chicken to use in salads.