Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
The best pumpkin spiced foods actually have pumpkin in them! Try these healthy overnight oats for a delicious fall breakfast.
Total Time 5 minutes mins
- 1/2 cup old fashioned, whole oats
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin
- 1/4 cup whole milk or milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons full-fat plain Greek yogurt or additional milk of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon toasted pecans, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, or unsweetened coconut flakes optional
Combine oats through salt in an 8-ounce mason jar. Stir well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Heat oats for 30 seconds to warm. Top with toasted nuts and real maple syrup.
This warm, delicious seasonal recipe can easily be scaled to feed your whole family. Also, consider adding unsweetened apple sauce or cooked apples as a topping, in place of the maple syrup.
Keyword Pumpkin spice overnight oats