Patriotic Red, White and Blue Wine Spritzer
This fun, patriotic beverage is kind of like a sangria, but a little less sweet and more refreshing!
- 1/2 bottle white wine (Chardonnay)
- 1/2 cup cranberry kombucha
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 6 whole strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced for star cut-outs
- Combine wine and kombucha in a large pitcher.
- Wash and prepare strawberries. Wash blueberries. Add to pitcher.
- Peel apple. Slice into about 1/4-inch slices. Using a small star cookie cutter, make as many apple star cut-outs as possible with all slices of apple. Add to pitcher.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more. Add seltzer just before serving, over ice.