Apple Cinnamon Mug Cake
This single-serve mug cake delivers a tasty, gluten-free, real-food treat in minutes!
- 1/4 large apple finely diced
- 1 teaspoon butter or coconut oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon full-fat plain yogurt
- Place diced apple into mug. Top with butter or coconut oil and salt. Microwave 1 minute to melt butter and cook apples.
- Add almond flour, walnuts, cinnamon and egg to mug; stir. Microwave one additional minute.
- Top with 1 teaspoon maple syrup and a dollop of full-fat plain Greek yogurt.
Fresh whipped cream in place of the yogurt takes this mug cake from breakfast to dessert!