Instant Pot Country Style Pork Ribs
These ribs can be cooked in a slow-cooker. However, when cooked in the Instant Pot, the texture is so much more like slow-grilled ribs–and in only 35 minutes (plus the 10 to 15 minutes it takes to reach high pressure)!
- 4 lbs. country-style pork ribs
- 4 T. chili powder
- 1 T. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce (homemade has less sugar)
- 1 T. arrowroot or tapioca flour (optional)
- Season ribs generously with chili powder and salt. Place ribs into Instant Pot. Top with barbecue sauce.
- Close Instant Pot lid and set floater release valve to “sealing.” Press “manual”, select high pressure, and set time to 35 minutes.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes for Instant Pot to naturally release, as indicated by the float valve dropping down. Remove ribs to a plate.
- Add arrowroot to sauce and simmer for a few minutes to thicken. Serve sauce with ribs.