Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
This pork tenderloin is an easy, family-friendly weeknight meal!
- Pressure Cooker
- 2 1.25-pound pork tenderloins about 2.5 pounds total
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream optional
- On saute setting, once Instant Pot insert is hot, add bacon grease. Once grease melts, add pork tenderloins, searing on all sides for about 5 minutes. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add chicken broth through black pepper. Stir to combine. Seal Instant Pot. Select manual setting, High Pressure, 4 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally for 15 minutes.
- Open Instant Pot and remove tenderloin to cutting board. Stir cream into sauce and keep warm until finished slicing meat.
This pork tenderloin is delicious served with roasted, diced eggplant and a side salad with tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.