Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon and Pecans
- 4 ripe peaches
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 1 T. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat grill on low-medium.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Cut peaches in half. Place in 8×8 inch disposable pan.
- Spread pecan pieces evenly onto 8 peach halves.
- Sprinkle all peaches with cinnamon and brush with melted butter.
- Place on grill and close cover. Cook until tender for about 10 minutes, being careful not to burn.
These peaches are delicious served with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.