- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/8 c. almond meal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- About 2 T. coconut oil
- 2 T. honey
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. cloves
- 1/4 t. ginger
- 1/4 t. salt
- Preheat oven to 275. Line baking sheet with silpat or parchment paper if desired.
- Combine untoasted, unsalted nuts, seeds and coconut into a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, microwave coconut oil to melt. Stir in honey, vanilla and spices.
- Pour oil mixture into bowl of nuts and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Cool and store in 2 pint-size mason jars. This granola is delicious as a snack on its own, or stirred into yogurt.