No football game would be complete without some version of Buffalo Chicken Dip. The buffalo sauce is a processed food, but I think using it infrequently is reasonable.
This dip freezes well after you cook it. So, enjoy half and freeze the rest to easily enjoy on another game day.
Freezer-Friendly Classic Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded (divided)
- 2 T. blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- If you don’t have leftover cooked chicken on hand, try cooking 2 large chicken breasts in an Instant Pot, with 1 cup of broth or water, on Manual, HP, for 6 minutes, NPR for 15 minutes. Shred with a mixer or by hand with forks.
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese and yogurt and whisk by hand or with a mixer. Stir in cooked chicken, buffalo sauce and 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Spread dip into a medium baking dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown.