Classic Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 t. coarsely ground mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Hard boil the eggs. Place the eggs gently into large pot. Cover with 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat for 15 minutes. Run under cold water and set aside to cool completely.
- Peel each egg. Slice lengthwise. Remove yolks into a medium-size bowl. Place whites on a serving dish and set aside.
- Mash egg yolks with a fork. Combine remaining ingredients with egg yolks, except paprika.
- Spoon egg yolk mixture into egg whites (it’s easier than piping, but feel free to use a ziplock bag and cut the corner to pipe them). Sprinkle with paprika.
Deviled eggs make a great breakfast, snack or appetizer. They are also a great portable protein source for a picnic or trip to the beach.