Chipotle Lime Salmon
- 1 medium lime juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 2 teaspoon honey optional
- 1.5 pounds wild sockeye salmon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine lime juice through honey to make marinade; stir well.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in baking dish. Pour half of the marinade over the salmon.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until fish is cooked. Pour remaining marinade over salmon before serving.
This salmon is delicious with the honey, but feel free to omit or use less if desired. Serve with cauliflower rice and roasted or grilled vegetbles.