Baked Oatmeal Cups
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 1/2 t.baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk of choice (I used whole milk)
- 2 to 4 T. maple syrup
- Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl.
- Whip eggs and combine remaining wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Divide into 12 silicone muffin cups. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
Sprinkle with toasted nuts and serve with fruit on the side. These store in the fridge and reheat well (about 1 minute in microwave) to make breakfast easy for the week. Or freeze them for later use (thaw overnight in fridge).