This is a great appetizer to bring to holiday parties, or any casual party. They always get devoured quickly!
Bacon Wrapped Blue Cheese Stuffed Dates
- Pitted whole dates, 1 package
- About ½ cup of blue cheese
- 1 pound of bacon
1. Slice dates lengthwise, only cutting through to the center. Place a tiny spoonful of blue cheese into the center of the date.
2. Wrap each date with ½ a slice of bacon (or use 1/3 slice on some if you begin to run out of bacon). Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
3. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, turn dates over and bake another 10 to 20 minutes or until bacon is done.