Avocado, Tomato Scrambled Eggs
These Mediterranean scrambled eggs are the perfect start to your day, with a balance of protein, healthy fat and a vegetable serving.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 medium ripe avocado chopped
- 10 grape tomatoes halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- Crack eggs into a small bowl; whisk to beat well.
- Melt butter in a hot skillet. Pour in eggs and stir well until cooked.
- Stir in tomatoes and avocado.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
These eggs are the short-cut version of an omelette I had while on a sailing cruise in Greece. Simple fresh ingredients blend delicious flavors together within a Mediterranean meal. You don't have to travel to enjoy it yourself!