Tatziki (Greek yogurt sauce)
- 2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 t. dried dillweed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and grated (or chopped if you’re in a hurry, although grated is better)
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. lemon juice or vinegar
- 1/4 t. salt
- Peel and grate cucumber, using paper towel to squeeze and absorb extra liquid.
- Combine with other ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
This savory yogurt sauce is delicious with grilled chicken or One Pan Greek Roasted Chicken and Vegetables. It also makes a great dip with raw vegetables.