Taco Tuesday Ground Meat
- 1 pound of ground beef, turkey, or chicken
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup water
- chopped lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- guacamole or chopped avocados
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Drain fat if desired.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water and simmer a few minutes until water evaporates.
Serve with lettuce wraps, tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, guacamole and corn chips on the side, if desired. Or use chopped lettuce and make taco “bowls.”