Teriyaki Chicken (Slow Cooker)
This is slow cooker "dump" meal practically makes itself--even if your chicken is frozen!
- Slow Cooker
- 3 pounds chicken legs or whatever chicken parts you have on hand
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey less is better
- 1 tablespoon sherry or tequila
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- Mix soy sauce through garlic to make sauce.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Pour sauce over it. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
If you are using frozen pieces, it will take longer than if you are using thawed or fresh chicken. Different pieces of chicken also affect cooking time, you may need to adjust. Serve with cauliflower rice or brown rice, along with a vegetable or a simple salad.