Slow Cooker Country Style Ribs
- 3 pounds country style pork ribs
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- 1 cup 1 cup homemade barbecue sauce
- Place ribs in slow cooker. Sprinkle chili powder and salt on ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for about 4 hrs.
- Top with your favorite barbecue sauce before serving.
There's nothing like slow-grilling a rack of ribs, but for an easy weeknight meal, these all-American ribs are so easy and good. Cook them even longer if you want them to fall off the bone and make pulled pork. Serve with hearty baked beans and cauliflower salad.