One-Pan Roasted Greek Chicken and Vegetables
This sheet-pan meal is a simple yet delicious Mediterranean weeknight meal!
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 medium lemons juiced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 12-ounce package of green beans frozen
- 1 pound potatoes chopped small (about 2 large)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Stir to coat.
- Line a large jelly roll pan with foil (if desired for easier cleanup) and spray with olive oil (mister or Pam). Pour vegetables (potatoes and green beans) onto pan and spread evenly.
- Roast vegetables without chicken for about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven.
- Add chicken and grape tomatoes to pan and continue roasting for about 20 minutes. Check and stir to prevent sticking. Continue cooking until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
This meal is delicious with homemade tzatziki, a savory Greek yogurt sauce or dip.