One-Pan Roasted Greek Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 t. dried basil
- 1 t. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 T. water
- juice of two lemons
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 12 oz.-package of green beans, frozen
- 1 pound of potatoes, chopped small (2 large)
- 1/2 t. salt, or to taste
- 1/8 t. pepper, or to taste
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Stir to coat.
- Line a large jelly roll pan with foil (if desired for easier cleanup) and spray with olive oil (mister or Pam). Pour vegetables (potatoes and green beans) onto pan and spread evenly.
- Roast vegetables without chicken for about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven.
- Add chicken and grape tomatoes to pan and continue roasting for about 20 minutes. Check and stir to prevent sticking. Continue cooking until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
This meal is delicious with tzatziki, a savory Greek yogurt sauce or dip.