These margaritas are light and fresh and you can control the sweetness. Use stevia instead of honey if you prefer. They are refreshing either way!
- ¼ cup water
- 6 ounces (4 large jiggers) tequila
- 3 ounces (2 large jiggers) triple sec
- 4 tablespoons honey or to taste
- 1 medium orange peeled
- 1 medium lime peeled
- 1 medium lemon peeled
- 5 to 6 cups ice cubes
- Pour water, alcohol and honey into a high-powered blender (such as a Vitamix).
- Add peeled whole fruit (removing most of the white pith of the citrus fruits) and ice. Blend according to your blender directions until smooth.
- Serve into salt-rimmed glasses and enjoy!