Grilled Pork Souvlaki (Greek Marinated Pork)
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2.5 pounds total)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 c. white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 T. dried oregano
- 1 t. dried rosemary
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves
- salt, to taste
- Cut pork tenderloins into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the pork tenderloin pieces and remaining ingredients. Marinate for about 1 hour (or up to 12 hrs).
- Place pork onto skewers (or grill without if pieces are large enough). Grill over medium heat 10 minutes; turn skewers and grill 10 more minutes or until done.
You can substitute boneless chicken breasts for the pork tenderloin. Either way, this souvlaki is fantastic with tzatziki (Greek yogurt sauce).