Easy Tofu Stir-Fry
- 2 blocks of baked tofu (I prefer organic)
- 4 cups of bell peppers (I like Trader Joe’s frozen peppers, 1 lb. bag)
- 4 cups broccoli or other stir-fry vegetables (I like Trader Joe’s stir-fry vegetables without an added sauce, 1 lb. bag)
- 2 T. toasted sesame oil
- 2 T. coconut oil
- sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 T. fresh grated ginger
- 1 to 2 T. maple syrup
- 1 T. tapioca starch
- Heat coconut and sesame oils in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add all vegetables and saute for about 5 to 6 minutes, stirring often.
- Combine the sauce ingredients. Add sauce and baked tofu to vegetables in wok. Stir until heated.
This tofu stir-fry can be served over brown rice or cauliflower rice.