Easy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
These real-food pumpkin spice pancakes have only a handful of ingredients and are gluten-free and dairy-free. They are delicate, so make them small, cook them slowly on low-med heat, and be very careful turning them. Add just enough maple syrup to taste and they will wow you with the taste of fall!
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (canned)
- 2 T. coconut flour
- 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. baking powder
- 1 T. coconut oil (or butter)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender for 10 seconds, or until well-blended. (Batter will be very thin.)
- Heat a 12-inch cast iron skillet on low-medium heat. Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil (or butter, if you prefer and do not require dairy-free) to prevent sticking.
- Pour about 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter into hot skillet to form each pancake. Do not make pancakes too large, since they are very delicate to flip. Repeat until 3 small pancakes are in pan. Cook pancakes slowly for about 2 minutes over low-medium heat; use a large spatula to flip pancakes. Cook another 2 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with toasted pecans and a teaspoon of syrup, if desired.