Cobb Salad with Microgreens
- 6 slices baked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup microgreens
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, chopped (add just prior to serving to avoid browning)
- Place bacon in 375-degree oven to bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and crumble.
- Boil water for eggs; then add eggs and cook for 12 minutes. Remove immediately to ice water bath. Once cool enough to handle, peel eggs and quarter them.
- Chop tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Assemble salad in rows for a pretty presentation: bacon, microgreens, tomatoes, cucumbers, blue cheese, and avocado (add at serving time to avoid browning).
- Toss with dressing just prior to serving.
This salad is delicious with an easy homemade yogurt-based garlic ranch dressing.