Cobb Salad with Microgreens
- 6 slices baked bacon crumbled
- 1/4 cup microgreens
- 6 hard-boiled eggs peeled and quartered
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 large English cucumber sliced
- 6 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- 1 medium avocado chopped (add just prior to serving to avoid browning)
Place bacon in 375-degree oven to bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and crumble.
While bacon is cooking, prepare eggs. Boil water for eggs; then add eggs and cook for 12 minutes. Remove immediately to ice water bath. Once cool enough to handle, peel eggs and quarter them.
Chop tomatoes and cucumbers.
Assemble salad in rows for a pretty presentation: bacon, microgreens, tomatoes, cucumbers, blue cheese, and avocado (add at serving time to avoid browning).
Toss with garlic ranch dressing just prior to serving.
This salad is delicious with an easy homemade yogurt-based garlic ranch dressing.