- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 T. apple cider or red wine vinegar
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Chop raw cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, green onions, cheese and bacon.
- Add cauliflower to mixture and toss to combine. Season to taste.
This salad makes a great, lower-carb alternative to potato salad. It is even better if you make it in advance (a few hours or even the day before); all the flavors meld together.