Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
These overnight oats are quick, indulgent and you can get in some veggies early on in the day!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 medium carrot shredded (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice I use whole milk
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup optional
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raisins optional
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch allspice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Store in two half-pint (1 cup) mason jars in the fridge overnight.
- Grab and go cold, or use the microwave to warm them up for about 1 minute each.
Top with toasted pecans and shredded unsweetened coconut, if desired.