Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- 1 cup oats
- 1 medium carrot, shredded (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice (I use whole milk)
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 T. maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 1 T. chia seeds
- 1 T. raisins (optional)
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. salt
- pinch of allspice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Store in a pint-size mason jar in the fridge overnight.
- Grab and go cold, or use the microwave to warm them up.
Top with toasted pecans and shredded unsweetened coconut, if desired.