Blueberry Lemon Mug Cake
This single-serve mug cake hits the spot when you feel like a refreshing, real-food treat!
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Melt butter or coconut oil in microwavable mug until melted (about 1 minute).
- Add lemon juice, vanilla, maple syrup, and egg; stir well.
- Stir in almond flour and baking soda.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, 30 seconds (or until cooked through).
Top with a dollop of vanilla yogurt. This mug cake makes a delicious and satisfying, portion-controlled breakfast or dessert. And it's gluten free and grain free.