Apple Crisp (Gluten Free)
- 5 medium apples (I like gala because they hold their shape)
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Peel and chop apples into 1-inch pieces. Spread them into 8 x 8 pan.
- Comine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Spread evenly over apples.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 400.
This “taste of fall” delivers on its name; the topping is crisp and plenty sweet. It’s even better with a dollop of fresh whipped cream, or a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. It’s a once or twice a year treat and it can be doubled and baked in a 13 x 9 inch pan for sharing!